Friday, August 27, 2010

A Happy Client in the Vantage Town Homes at South Coast Metro Area

Here's a snap shot of an email that I recently received from a past client for whom I had helped purchase a nice townhome in the Vantage Town Home community in the South Coast Metro area (city of Santa Ana).
**

For this past client of mine, I was helping him find a home for about 3-4 months.  We were looking all over Irvine, Costa Mesa, and Tustin Ranch.  There were plenty of homes in his price range, but nothing that fit the size requirements, condition, and floorplan style that he was looking for.

Once we saw homes in the Vantage Town Home community, my client quickly realized that this neighborhood was a hidden gem.  These homes are larger than most other similar type of townhomes in Irvine, Costa Mesa, and Tustin Ranch, yet the prices were much more reasonable and affordable.  And the location couldn't be beat for someone who likes to have easy access to freeways, shopping, restaurants, and more (like my client).

The Vantage Town Homes are located near the corner of Main and MacArthur, close to the Dyer exit off the 55 freeway.  The community is comprised of just less than 100 attached townhomes that all have their own garages.  Some units have their own 2-car driveways too.  It is a guard-gated community with beautiful amenities, including an association pool and spa, plus BBQ areas.  There are 5 different floorplans, 4 of which are 2br/2.5ba units, and 1 floorplan is for a 3br/2.5ba unit.  The 2br units range from 1,206 sq ft to 1,493 sq ft; the 3br unit is about 1,778 sq ft.

If you're looking for a community in the South Coast Metro area or close by to the city of Irvine, the Vantage Town Home community may be what you're looking for.  It sure turned out to be that way for Nick!

For more info, feel free to contact me or comment below.


**Here's the text of the testimonial above:


"Hi, Alicia! I just wanted to thank you again for helping me find my new home. Although it was at times a stressful experience, you did so much to make everything run smoothly from beginning to end. I especially appreciate how readily available you have been to answer all my questions and how patient you remained despite all my crazy anxiety regarding the short sale process. Vantage Townhomes definitely fits my needs perfectly. From the second you drive through the security gates and pass by the beautiful pool area, you can tell how well maintained the property is. I really like the attached two-car garage, as well as the carports that are reserved for residents, since I have multiple cars. My townhome is the perfect size and seems even more spacious than the square footage would indicate because of the high ceilings. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase. I hear many new homebuyers suffer from a case of buyer's remorse shortly after getting into a new home. I'm happy to say that I am not a member of that group. Your hard work is very much appreciated!"

-Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment