Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Short Sale Testimonial

I wanted to share a testimonial letter received from one of my past clients for whom I helped list and close a short sale of her home in Irvine earlier this year.  While the short sale was a result of financial hardship and divorce, it allowed for my clients to move on and start anew with their lives.



Short sales are never easy for those involved from an emotional standpoint.  I've found that it's never really a happy situation, but rather a huge relief once it's all done and over.

Keep in mind that a short sale may not be for everyone.  If you're wondering if a short sale is the best solution for you regarding your home, talk to someone who not only can explain your options, but who can also meet your needs and do so with respect of you and your situation.

For more info, contact me here or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment